Monday, December 19, 2011

Dr. Appt #14 (LAST ONE)

This morning, Mom, Josh and I headed to my final Doctor appointment. Since I am a week overdue they did an ultrasound and exam. The ultrasound tech estimated him weighing at 6lbs, 14 oz. I can't believe he is that small... but it doesn't feel like he can grow much more in there anyways! We'll see how good their estimation is very soon!

After I met with the Doctor, she suggested we induce tomorrow morning! YAY! We are scheduled to be at Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Labor and Delivery at 4:00am and should begin the induction around 5:00am. Hopefully we will have a baby by the end of the day! But since it's my first, I anticipate a long labor. Hoping for the best, but preparing for anything!

Requesting prayers for a quick and safe delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment