Monday, December 12, 2011

Dr. Appt #13

Josh accompanied me to my Dr. Appointment this morning; it went well. There have been no changes since last week though. Since my due date is this Wednesday, Dr. said "Well, let's do this... come back next Monday...". Apparently I had a concerned look on my face because she paused and asked what's wrong? Josh and I looked at each other and started to laugh. We asked when was the earliest we could induce? She said right now she doesn't have a medical reason to induce me so she would see if there was anything available for us to come in this week.

After a few minutes of research, she came in with a frowny face. She said they didn't have anything available this week. So we will schedule an ultrasound and exam for next Monday and she is "sure she could find a medical reason to induce next Tuesday". So... in eight days or less Andrew will make his appearance.

In the meantime, Mom is visiting from Dallas. There was a short week between Josh and Jackie's graduation so she decided to stay in case Andrew did decide to come. Mom brought her laptop to work, but during her down time we are preparing for Christmas at our house this Saturday. We have pulled many baking recipes out in preparation for Saturday. Today's feautured recipe was Aunt Denise's Peanut Butter Balls. Mmmmmmmm. (I don't know that they will make it all the way to Saturday though) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment