Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dr. Appt #9

Another routine doctor appointment today. I have had no complications so I get in and out fairly quickly with the exception of the infamous waiting room.

Mom snapped this picture while she was in town this week. She said this is the only shirt that makes me look pregnant. I feel like my belly is big (mostly because I am always running into doors and sitting too close to a table or desk), but others say that I don't look like a woman who has six weeks left of pregnancy. What do you think?

I mentioned mom was in town this week. She came for a few reasons. She delivered our crib so we could begin working on Andrew's room and she also came to assist Jackie in getting her car repaired. She arrived Friday evening (just in time to watch the Rangers lose the World Series). Saturday we dropped off Jackie's car at Maaco in Houston, while Josh worked. That afternoon and evening I had a Fall event at work so mom and Karl hung out at the house and began putting baby furniture together. When Josh and I arrived home later that evening the bookshelf and dresser had been put together and all the baby clothes had been washed. On Sunday, mom and I went to Babies R Us to pick up the crib mattress and traveler system. Meanwhile, Josh was at home putting together the crib. We just relaxed the rest of the day. Monday it was back to work for all of us. Mom worked remotely at our house through Wednesday and returned to Dallas on Thursday.

We had a great time while she was visiting. She was a huge help since I seem to get tired very easily nowadays. She was like the Energizer Bunny... she just kept going and going and going. I look forward to her staying once Andrew arrives, but I fear I will never want her to leave! She definately spoiled us this week with cooking and cleaning. Thanks again Mom!


Here are a few pictures of Andrew's room... all we need now is a rocker to finish off the room.

1 comment:

  1. I love the room ... and it's just not because green is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete