Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dr. Appt #10

Thursday's appointment marked the first of my weekly visits to the Doctor. Andrew could come at any time!!!!

We had our first ultrasound since we found out the sex of the baby (20 weeks). Andrew is right on track. The ultrasound tech is estimating him at 5 lbs 7 oz right now. She said babies grow about 1/2 lb each week so we are probably looking at 7 1/2 - 8 lb baby depending on when he arrives. I was very excited to hear that... not exactly looking forward to giving birth to a 10 lb baby if you know what I mean. During the ultrasound she pulled out the 3-D wand - it was sooooo cool to see our baby's face and he isn't even born yet! We think he has my nose, but mostly Josh's face. Check out the pictures below.

The ultrasound was followed with an exam by the Doctor. Nothing else exciting happened, however I was feeling very dizzy and light headed at the appointment. The Doctor said that was normal and if I could go home and rest for awhile before heading to work that would be wise. So that's what I did!

Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, I was unable to schedule an appointment for next week. So the next appointment is scheduled for the following Monday, Nov. 28. at 11:15am. Stay tuned!

1 comment: