Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dr. Appt #11

Monday, November 28th I had another Doctor Appointment. I had been up since 3:30am that day. I had fairly consistent contractions for about two hours and never got back to sleep before I had to go to work. The contractions were not painful... I classified it as "discomfort". When I got to my appointment the Dr said my Blood Pressure was great, Baby's heart rate was great and I am starting to dilate and about 50% effaced. After some discussion, she said he could come at any time... and he was not likely to be a late baby. I hope that's true because I am ready for him to be here.

I have been trying to convince him that it is very fun and exciting outside the womb! He will get lots of hugs and kisses! But, I thought back to my first sonogram when he was being so stubborn and not moving into the correct position. He will probably continue that trend and come on his own terms when he's good and ready.

In the meantime... my bag is packed and the family is on high alert. BABY ANDREW COMING SOON!

1 comment:

  1. We are all excited for you and Josh! Can't wait to meet Andrew!

    ReplyDelete