Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dr.Josh Elliott, Associate Chiropractor

It's official!  Josh has received a job offer from Lakeway Chiropractic in Gun Barrel City, Texas.  He will be an Associate Chiropractor.  Josh joins Dr. Aaron and Dr. Amy Stephen.  The couple also went to Texas Chiropractic College and graduated back in 2006.  After graduation, they moved to GBC and started a practice near Dr. Aaron's family. Since then, they have designed and built their new clinic and it continues to grow.  They are excited about Josh joining their team, but I don't think they are nearly as excited as I am!!!!!

If you want to learn more about the clinic you can look at their website: www.lakewaychiros.com.  One interesting fact is they have two boys, Brody and Blake.  Blake is the youngest; he is the same age as Andrew... in fact they were born only two days apart! 

With this good news comes some challenges.  I am not able to relocate to the area and still maintain my employment with McKesson. For the next few months I will maintain my employment to make sure Josh passes his probation period and we don't risk the possibility of us both being out of a job.  It is to be determined if I will spend those three months in Conroe or relocate to Dallas.  Going to Dallas would be ideal because I could stay with Mom and Dad and save some money and I would have the help with Andrew, not to mention I would only be 1.5 hours from Josh rather than 4 hours.

We are going to look at apartments in GBC this weekend.  Josh will need temporary housing during his probation period.  If things are working out at the clinic, we will begin the process of searching for a house!  I think the target date for Josh to start working is October 1st.  We will keep you posted on our transition! 

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers during the job hunt!  We are extremely grateful for all of our blessings!

1 comment: