Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's not Robbin's Brothers!

One of our stops while mom and I were out on the town today was Kohls. I picked up a couple things and decided to check out the jewelry to see if I could find a pregnancy ring. My wedding ring has not been worn the past couple weeks because of the swelling in my hands.

I found one that I liked and it was only $18.00. On our way home I put it on and asked mom how long she thought it would take for Josh to notice. We didn't take bets, but if we did I probably would have lost. It wasn't but an hour after we got home and Josh said... "That's an interesting ring". I'm sure he said that because it isn't anything like my wedding ring other than the color silver. Although it is different than what he expected he said he still liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment