Saturday, July 2, 2011

Color me Happy!

Earlier this month I debated whether to color my hair or not. I have TONS of gray on my head and I am only 25 years old! Many co-workers said not to color my hair because it might harm the baby's development. I did some research online and found nothing to substantiate that claim. I also figured there would be some kind of disclaimer if it did harm you or the baby. I called mom just to get her input... she confirmed my thought process. She also mentioned that when I was home this weekend she wanted to dye her hair... if I got one we could both do ours. So I purchased a box of Loreal Paris 7 1/2 A hair dye and packed it in my suitcase.

Tonight mom and I pulled out our boxes and to our surprise they were almost the exact same. Mom had purchased one shade darker - Loreal Paris 7A. How funny!



See our below and after pictures below: Subtle changes... but at least it covers the GRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment