Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dr. Appt #4 - It's A Boy!

I have been patiently waiting my next Doctor Appointment... well Josh would disagree. He would say that I have been impatiently waiting. As you all remember this was the trip we were going to find out if we were having a girl or a boy. When we arrived, we first headed back into the ultrasound room, the technician asked us if we were having a boy or a girl and we said "That's what we're here to find out". Then she asked us what we think it was we said boy. (Josh has never thought of it being anything else and I have had many signs that lead me to this answer) She proceeded to squeeze the eeewy goo on my belly followed by the wand. With in a matter of two seconds she said... "it's definitely a boy"! The baby was in a perfect position to show off his prized jewels for us all to see.


Once she took a few measurements and a few pictures we headed over to meet with the Dr. As we were waiting we realized that both of us were wearing blue shirts... kinda funny! Not much happened with the Dr. Will head back in four weeks for another check-up. Will not have another ultrasound until 36 weeks (16 more weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment