Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dr. Appt #7

Well... this appointment was pretty unproductive! I sat in the waiting area for about 25 minutes until my name was finally called. Did the usual... pee in a cup and weight. Then it was back to a private room where they took my BP (123/80). The Doctor came in checked the babies heart rate, confirmed that my glucose test results came back great and then asked if I had any questions. A few seconds late I was out of there... I was in the back for less than 10 minutes! That was a very expensive 10 minutes I'm sure. I guess I would rather be safe than sorry, but overall I have had a very smooth pregnancy... Mom and Baby are doing Great!

I will have two more appointments just like this one: 32 weeks and 34 weeks. After that it get's interesting!

In other baby news... This weekend marks my first Baby Shower!!! I am getting super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment