Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Activities

The weekend went by so fast. We have been looking at what kind of vehicle we would like to purchase next. Josh is driving my old car, a 1996 Toyota Camry. It has a couple issues we need to get fixed, but overall it still runs well. I am afrait at some point we will be putting more money into the car than it is worth so I want to find something that we can purchase just in case. Even though we are only living off of my income, we are still saving money (one of the reasons Josh loves me so much). So we have some money saved up, we also switched insurance providers (savings of about $100/month), and I also received a substantial raise this year. Woo Hooo!

Josh made breakfast both mornings, pancakes on Saturday and breakfast burritos on Sunday. When we weren't out looking at cars, we were lounging in front of the TV or out on a walk... boy was it hot this weekend!!!! We did end up renting a couple of movies on Saturday night, Sherlock Holmes and Public Enemies. Both were ok, but neither were a "must see" in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment