Monday, June 28, 2010

Another visitor!

Jackie came for a visit this past weekend. She came down on Thursday night after a long week of band camp. She spent most of her time of Friday playing the Wii, but she did manage to go get a massage (lucky duck). Once I got home from work we went grocery shopping and proceeded home to watch a movie, Invictus. I thought it was a pretty good flick.

Saturday, just after we woke up, we headed to Old Town Spring. I have never been before so I wanted to check it out. And I didn’t want to be out in the heat of the day so we went fairly early. It is basically an old town that now is filled with little shops, restaurants, museums and art galleries. Take a look: http://www.oldtownspring.com. It was a fairly cheap trip; I only bought one thing (I can’t tell because it is a present for someone). On our way home we picked up some lunch. Later that afternoon Josh went and showed off the old Camry to a potential buyer.

That evening Jackie went and visited Karl and Audrey while Josh and I attended his Grandpa’s birthday bash in Pasadena. We had a great time! I still had not met all of Josh’s extended family so it was nice to finally put a name with a face. We came back home that evening and Jackie had met us there after her visit with Karl. She stayed one final night with us and was off to band camp bright and early the next morning.

This week I am working nightshift and then Josh and I are headed to my parent’s house on Friday for the 4th of July weekend. I am so excited; we always have such a great time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment