Friday, June 15, 2012

He is growing up so fast!

We have been working repeatedly on getting Andrew to sit up over the past week. No worries… no bumps or bruises despite taking a rather big nose dive into the carpet. This incident was caught on camera, however I will not be posting this picture as it may come back to haunt me… I don't want CPS to come knocking on my door!


Until last night we have had absolutely no success with Andrew sitting on his own… none, zilch, zip, nada, null. All of a sudden last night he sat with a toy in front of him. Yay Andrew, Mommy is so proud!!!! I would guess he lasted about 10-15 seconds on his own before drifting to the side and falling over.


Next week Andrew will be six months old… I can’t believe! That is HALF A YEAR!!!! I better start planning his first birthday party because it will be here before I know it.










2 comments:

  1. Yay Andrew! AWESOME! Soon you will be able to sit in the shopping carts and crawling won't be far behind. I can't wait to kiss those adorable chubby cheeks in a few weeks! Now Mimi will have to look for some more toys that you can play with when you are sitting. See you in 2 weeks! Hugs & Kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! he is sooo cute. We are missing out!!! I hope I get to hold him before he no longer wants to be held!

    ReplyDelete