Monday, August 22, 2011

My First Baby Shower

My sister, Jackie, is hosting a baby shower on October 8th in Huntsville, TX. We have invited many family members and friends. I hope they can come!

Josh and I have been building our registry over the past few weeks. It was an overwhelming task to say the least... definately not the same as creating a wedding registry. So I need all you mommy experts to let me know if I am missing any "absolute must haves". That way I can register for it! We are registered at Babies R' Us, Target and Kohls. Some things we didnt register for because we figured people would get them anyway (clothes, pacifiers, blankets, toys, etc.)

I hope to see everyone at the shower... and I can't wait to oooooo and awwwww over all the cute little baby stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately we won't be there in person to represent but we will be with you in spirit! These are the times I wished we lived closer! I'm leaving it up to Jackie to take LOTS OF PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete