Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Doctor Appt. #1

Today I had my first ultrsound and Dr. appointment. We discovered "IT" or "Baby Bean" is seven weeks and four days in the making. Turns out it was a Hawaii Baby - too much info???




Below you can see the ultrasound picture we received - of course after scanning it doesn't really to it much justice. If you look to the right of the round sac that is the head and to the left you can see the butt and legs forming. We got to hear the heart beat - "going strong" said the Dr.



I have another ultrasound and lab work scheduled in another four weeks.


Current Pregnancy Symptoms: I am really not having any symptoms other than I am ALWAYS hungry! Yay no morning sickness!!!!







5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your progress and I especially can't wait to meet baby Elliott ... MK too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the update. It will help all of us (ok...mostly me) feel included, when we can't be there to see how you are "growing".

    So due date? Mid December?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 224 more days to go!!!

    And YES, I have a countdown for Baby Elliott going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want you to know I had a breakdown when I got home because of you! I started to cry because I just wanted to go to bed and I knew you would be mad if I didn't post anything... poor Josh had to deal with me. Can I just pay you to post? I just wanted to sleep!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no one commented on "baby bean". That's what a lady at work is calling the baby... get it Jillebean's baby! LOL

    ReplyDelete