Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Belated New Year

Josh and I had a great holiday! We went to Terry and Net’s (Josh’s dad and step-mom) house in Houston, Texas. We enjoyed the weekend full of family, food, and games, oh and almost forgot to mention the hot tub. It was so relaxing!

Since we spent three days at Josh’s dads, we haven’t made as much progress as I anticipated in the new apartment. It seems like everyday we get something finally put in its place, we move something else into the apartment or we buy something new to set up and put away. Josh has had the lovely task of getting the electricity, cable and internet set up… let’s just say I thought it would be really easy and not very time consuming. If you didn't get the sarcasm, that was not the case at all!!!


I have been back to work since Monday, December 28th and Josh began school today. So now it will be even harder to get things done around the house with both of us coming and going all the time. We are expecting our first guests (my mom and dad) in a couple weeks. They will be going on a cruise leaving from the Galveston port on Sunday the 24th and since our new place is only 60 miles from the shoreline they decided to stay with us the night before. The only downside to their visit is… I now have a time budget for the apartment to look PERFECT!!!

On a side note, I have set an appointment for this Saturday morning to meet with our photographer from the wedding. He said he would post the pictures online immediately following our meeting. So stay tuned for an update this weekend with the link to see pictures.

Also, Thank-you to everyone who was at the wedding, we enjoyed your company. Thank you for sending gifts and cards, we are so very appreciative! I am giving you a generic Thank-you in advance since the personal ones have yet to be completed. It’s on my list… I PROMISE! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment